CAMSTL is in charge of the preservation and the communication of the audiovisual archives concerning « The Birth of the Nation » of Timor Leste, starting with those filmed and owned by Max Stahl and CAMSTL itself, and gradually expanding to include those filmed and offered by others. To achieve this mission, CAMSTL asked Opsomai (in partnership with Ina) to build a new archive platform with Opsomai's solution "Opsis Media" in order to :
- • ingest audiovisual contents from tapes and editing stations,
- • store and archive the resulting video files,
- • index videos and define sequences,
- • retrieve videos from the central storage for internal or external reuse,
- • provide a consultation service with screening for visitors.
Opsomai has provided the software and hardware platform in order to achieve these goals.
Key features :
- • implementation of complete solution (hardware and software) with global management of media workflow from acquisition to storage, and indexation, De-rushing and online viewing
- • Database and Web site available in 4 languages : French, English, Portugese and Tetum
- • Audiovisual programs and photos description
- • Professional and standard sccreening (30 years of archives)
- • Consultancy and services (training sessions)
- • Simple and advanced database searchChoice of the digital formats for archives coming from various collections